I know that’s a really bold title, but bare with me. I’ve been on the hunt for this Blank Canvas neutral eyeshadow palette since before Christmas, and I just picked it up a few weeks ago. That’s a long time to wait for something! But, boy was it worth it.
There are so many amazing things I have to say about this palette, so I’m not going to faff around;
- It was only €10.95
- Delivery only took a few days (I ordered from Cloud10Beauty)
- It came wrapped really well in bubble wrap
- There are 28 gorgeous matte and shimmer shades
- Each shade is really pigmented, buttery and easy to blend
- There’s a colour for every single eye look that you could ever want to make
- It’s perfect for travelling
This palette has taken over from my much-loved Naked palette, and has been sitting proudly on my dresser for the past few weeks. There are so many matte, shimmer, cool and warm shades that are perfect for a natural look during the day or something more dramatic at night.
If you’re looking to buy a new makeup palette, whether you’re a makeup newbie or if you’ve more makeup than you’d like to admit, this one deserves a place in your collection. It’s currently out of stock at the minute (I’m sorry!) but put your email down for a notification when it comes back into stock. I can’t rave about it enough, and am so excited to try more products from Blank Canvas!
*This post wasn’t sponsored by Cloud10 or Blank Canvas, and this product wasn’t sent out to me – I just really love it!*