Oh baby, this is a good one. GlamGlow SuperMud had been on my wishlist for a very long time, but as soon as I saw Laura from My Makeup Perspective rave about it, it went straight into my basket on Cloud10Beauty.
At €51, it’s a pretty big price to pay for a face mask, but after using it for the past couple of weeks I can safely say that it’s totally worth it. To save myself from rambling on, here’s what I love about it:
- It brightens and evens the skin
- It un-clogs and minimises pores
- It reduces redness and soothes blemishes
- It can be used as a spot treatment on its own, or as an entire face mask
- Only a thin layer is needed for the mask to work
- Using the mask for 20 minutes once a week made a huge difference to my skin
- It doesn’t leave the skin feeling dry or tight after using it
- It’s easy to remove
Although it’s a pretty small tub at 34g, a little goes a long way and using a flat foundation brush to apply the mask makes sure that you’re getting the most you can out of the product. The colour of the mask changes as you leave it on, drawing out impurities from the skin. Afterwards, my skin feels fresh, smooth and blemishes look less irritated. I have combination skin with frequent breakouts (unfortunately) and SuperMud has really improved the appearance of my skin.
Since I bought it, there’s not one week that has gone by that I haven’t used it. It’s such a luxurious mask to use and I can see and feel the benefits immediately.
If you’re thinking of picking up SuperMud, I’d 100% recommend it. Even though it’s expensive, the amount of uses and results you get from it make it worth every penny.
Watch Laura’s video here to find out more information and to see her apply the mask.