Online Beauty Haul


15% off Feel Unique and Cloud 10 Beauty for just a few days meant one thing – impulse buying galore. I had my eye on a few items for a while, so off course I couldn’t resist 15% off. Sure saving money is always a good thing, right? I’ll just try not to think of the other 85% that I did pay for. These are the pieces I picked up…

Feel Unique – Real Techniques Blush Brush & L’Oreal Mythic Oil

I have a total soft spot for Real Techniques brushes, and when I saw the fluffy, tapered brush on the blush brush, I was sold. I think it would be perfect for blush, but also bronzer as it is quite large. I shall report back when tested. I bought Mythic Oil more than a year and a half ago and have used it nearly every day since. Just one pump smooths and nourishes the ends of the hair, so a bottle lasts a long time. This was an essential to pick up.

Cloud 10 Beauty – Cleanse Off Mitt, Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix pads, Sleek Contour Kit

Seeing the Cleanse Off Mitt on Cloud 10 was like seeing sliced bread for the first time. How have I not used this before? How did someone not think of this sooner? *Adds to basket* For €3.50 it was a total bargain. You just wet the mitt and use it to remove makeup. Simple. I haven’t used it yet, but watch this space. I’d read a few reviews about Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix pads before, so naturally I had to pick them up. I’d never tried anything like them before – pre-soaked pads that are meant to revitalise and refreshen the skin. I’ve tried a few and like them so far, but it’s too early to judge. Sleek’s Contour Kit is talked about a lot in the beauty world, and for €7.99 it was really affordable. The first impressions are good – it’s pigmented and contours well without looking dirty.

We’re at the mid-way point of the week now – it’s all downhill to Friday!

*Never let anyone treat you like you’re ordinary*