Oh baby, it’s finally autumn. I’m a bit late on the autumn train because up until two weeks ago I was on my summer holidays, but as soon as I stepped off the plane in Dublin Airport I was so ready for the colder months.
Oversized jumpers, skin tight jeans, boots, giant scarves, coats and bobble hats are what I’m all about. I’ve done a couple of major wardrobe clear outs throughout the year, so I’m in need of a *little* wardrobe update to get me through autumn/winter.
In a dream world, I’d be able to skip into town and buy every single one of these things on the list, but alas I cannot. I’m trying very hard to only buy things that there’s a gap in my wardrobe for, so before I go shopping I’m going to make a quick list of what I have, what’s missing and what I’m likely to wear the most. Then, it’s time to shop.
Here’s 20 things under €50 on my radar that made me take a screenshot as soon as I saw them – enjoy!
- New Look cropped trousers, €24.99
- ASOS camel jumper, €40.54
- Topshop Je T’aime t-shirt, €20
- Mango red bag, €49.95
- Topshop embroidered jumper, €50
- Glitz n Pieces pom pom hat, €31.50
- Topshop floral skirt, €50
- Topshop crop top, €34
- River Island scarf, €25
- River Island Harper jeans, €48
- New Look pink jumper, €27
- Mango yellow skirt, €49.95
- Topshop suede ankle boots, €50
- Pull and Bear check blazer, €29.99
- Mango dungarees, €49.95
- Missguided oversized denim jacket, €48
- ASOS black beret, €13.51
- Topshop backpack, €36
- Pimkie pearl jeans, €40
- New Look 1994 t-shirt, €12.99