Just casually trying to keep my hair from blowing in my face so we can get a semi-decent photo and head out for dinner, don’t mind me. Anywho, after my last 10 facts about me post did so well, I thought I’d share 10 more things you mightn’t know.
It’s funny how when we follow people on social media, we almost automatically think we know everything about the person but, realistically, that isn’t the case. Apologies if some of these points are blatantly obvious but, hey, there’s only so many things a gal can share about herself on the internet.
1. Anyone who knows me IRL will know that I’m a massive worrier. I’ve gotten better over the past year or so, but ever since I was young I’ve been a lil worry wart. I worry about everything and anything, but I’m pretty good at dealing with it, and my dad and boyfriend are amazing at getting me outside of my own head and putting things into perspective.
2. I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve quite an addiction to buying magazines. Again, I’ve reigned myself in over the past few years and now I only buy about five magazines a month – which is pretty good in comparison to a few years ago. Women’s Health, Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Stellar are my favourites, as well as whatever else catches my eye in Eason’s.
3. Yes, I’m 22 years old, but I’m still afraid of the dark. I absolutely hate the dark and not being able to see around me (told ya I was a worrier), and still get freaked if I’m in a dark room, which is pretty rare, in all fairness. Thank God for the flashlight on the iPhone, that’s all I can say.
4. I had eight piercings my ears, but I let five of them close up *face palm*. The only ones I’ve left are one single lobe piercing on each ear and my rook on my left ear. I’d love to get my tragus pierced again, and maybe a few forward helix ones too.
5. I’m a fashion, beauty and celebrity news reporter, and studied journalism in DCU for three years. I always wanted to be a journalist/editor for as long as I can remember and, although it can be quite stressful (like any job, really), I absolutely love it.
6. I’ve a terrible sweet tooth. Give me a chocolate bar or cookie at any time of day and I’ll eat it. I can also go through a bag of Haribo Tangfastics in record time and am partial to eating way too many Crunchies and Mint Aeros.
7. I’ve never seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. Please don’t kill me. I’ll try to save myself by saying I plan on watching all of the films in each franchise during winter, okay?
8. I’ve no tattoos, but I want one. I’ve a few ideas, so I think I just need to bite the bullet and go for it. I think once I do, I’ll likely become addicted and will end up getting a few in a short space of time. I’m apprehensive because I’m very particular and very indecisive, and I’m worried I’ll get one and not like something about it. Yeah, I’m that kind of person. Saying that, my two best friends and I are planning on getting matching tattoos soon, so I suppose I won’t be tattoo-free for long!
9. I can’t eat spicy food. At all. Jalapenos, chillis, Chilli Heatwave Doritos, you name it, if it’s spicy, I can’t eat it. I’ll take a chicken korma over a vindaloo any day.
10. October 1st will be the two year anniversary since I got my full driver’s license and, to this day, it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. It wasn’t easy by any means, but I’m so glad I stuck with it. The independence driving gives is just amazing, plus I can drive to McDonald’s for a McFlurry at 9 o’clock on a Thursday night. Priorities.
And there ya have it, 10 facts about me that hopefully won’t make me seem like the most boring person to ever exist. As I write this, I’m currently wishing that I was still on holidays soaking up the sun like I was in these photos two weeks ago </3 Time to plan another holiday, maybe? 😉
Top – Topshop
Skirt – Topshop (similar)
Belt – Glitz n Pieces (although I wish it was Gucci!)
Shoes – New Look (similar)
Hair – Gold Fever at Ceira Lambert
Tan – Bellamianta